Monday, May 08, 2006

FLAK - 7" to go on the body!


This is a progress report. My FLAK is 7" from having the body finished. And it fits beautifully! The day is so beautiful today that I decided to photograph it outside. At least the color is finally accurate. That's been a real problem with indoor photography.

While I was outside I happened to look back along the creek that is one of our lot lines. There was a beautiful Great Blue Heron, and, as I watched, a male Mallard duck swam up beside him. Of course I had to take a picture!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Your FLAK is beautiful! All of you initial FLAKKERS posting your pics is what has inspired me to pick my FLAK up agan. Great job! And, thanks for the link to the Aran sweaters ... I found one of my ancestral surnames and just might have to knit its Aran!

http://socks-for-mum.blogspot.com