I can't believe that I can't find more time to knit. I mean, the kids are gone, the grandkids don't live in town, and there are just the two of us. Maybe it's 'cause I spend too much time on the computer? I'm not sure that Ravelry is going to be good for me here. It's 'way too easy to spend 'way too much time there!!!
I have, however, knit more on scarf #1 from the Reversible Cables class. That's the scarf with the same cable on both sides, and I don't know that I would have even finished it if my daughter hadn't seen it and demanded it for Christmas. So, like any good Mom ... Scarf #2, on the other hand, may get frogged and reknit on larger needles. I think it would be too firm a scarf as it is.
Ocracoke is about six rows from the armhole depth on the front! Almost ready to pick up for the sleeves. Now I just have to figure out what patterns I want to use on them. Ah, me ... I've got a pretty good idea, but I need to do some drafting so that I have the proper number of stitches. That's the beauty of using the same needle size for the same size sweater out of comparable yarns. You've got a real good idea of how many stitches you need, and how many you can fudge!
Maybe I'll get some pictures up on Monday, if I don't spend too much time on Ravelry tomorrow.
I have, however, knit more on scarf #1 from the Reversible Cables class. That's the scarf with the same cable on both sides, and I don't know that I would have even finished it if my daughter hadn't seen it and demanded it for Christmas. So, like any good Mom ... Scarf #2, on the other hand, may get frogged and reknit on larger needles. I think it would be too firm a scarf as it is.
Ocracoke is about six rows from the armhole depth on the front! Almost ready to pick up for the sleeves. Now I just have to figure out what patterns I want to use on them. Ah, me ... I've got a pretty good idea, but I need to do some drafting so that I have the proper number of stitches. That's the beauty of using the same needle size for the same size sweater out of comparable yarns. You've got a real good idea of how many stitches you need, and how many you can fudge!
Maybe I'll get some pictures up on Monday, if I don't spend too much time on Ravelry tomorrow.
Powered by ScribeFire.



No comments:
Post a Comment