
I love it when something comes earlier than anticipated!!! My newest treasure wasn't supposed to be delivered until later this week, but we arrived back from Michigan to find it in the house with the rest of our mail (kind neighbor!!!). I've been collecting books of Celtic images for years but wasn't really sure how to go about using them for knitting. I've never knit an Aran. The FLAK is my first! The needles have been in my hands for many years, but the most I've done are a few cables. This new book not only shows you how to begin, but includes some gorgeous sweaters! I think that the off time between sections of our FLAK will be spent sampling some of the cables in this book. There's a sweater in here that I'm dieing to knit. I'll let you know when I begin.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
The mailman brought me a new book!
Posted by Ann at 2:01 PM



No comments:
Post a Comment