
I'm doing both of the sleeves at the same time on a large circular needle. The sleeves are being knit flat. I've added cables after 2" of filler, and I like the result. The picture shows the sleeve folded at the shoulder and coming to the left from the back.
One thing I'm not going to do is use cuff or bottom ribbing. I think I'll like this heavy sweater without them. It'll look more like a tunic.
Monday, March 06, 2006
FLAK - The sleeves are in production!
Posted by Ann at 12:41 PM



2 comments:
Village Wools in Alburquerque is my favorite shop. There are several in Taos but I can't remember the names.
Your sweater is beautiful. The color is very elegant.
Your FLAK is looking great! I added a couple cables to the sleeve too. I couldn't face that much moss stitch. And I agree with you about the Fiona Ellis book. I really enjoyed learning about her design process.
Post a Comment