Saturday, January 21, 2006

Panda hat


Our younger niece is expecting her second child. The first one got a "Strawberry Hat", and I wanted to do something fun for the second, too. When Lion Brand put up the patterns for the animal hats I immediately fell in love with the Panda. But I didn't like their selected yarn, so I did my own version in WoolEase. I also didn't use the sew-on eyes they used. I think he's adorable! Now if I just had a baby to put it on ... Ah well, maybe said niece will take a picture so that I can post it.

2 comments:

Terri said...

The panda hat is adorable!!!! I LOVE IT!!! You did a nice job knitting it. Now I want one!

Anonymous said...

Hi, It's me your sis-in-law, love your blog and the comments. Looks like fun! I'm waiting for my grandaughter to get home from Western to use her camera for the panda picture. I'll probably be able to get it taken sometime between Thurs. and Sunday. I'll have her send it to you as soon as we take it. Maybe she can send it from our computer. I'll be in touch, Love, Jody.