I finished the first ounce of cashmere yesterday. One more ounce to go. It's going to be close as I'm going to be away for several days. Ah, we can only do our best!
Spinning, weaving, knitting ... all of the fiber passions! The Shuttle & Ewe Studio has been in existence since 1983. At one time it was a teaching studio, but now this site will become a place where I can share what I've done, what I'm doing, and the dreams that I have for the future. I'll also be showing the results of one of my current passions - photography. My name is Ann, and I live in Upstate NY.
I finished the first ounce of cashmere yesterday. One more ounce to go. It's going to be close as I'm going to be away for several days. Ah, we can only do our best!
Posted by Ann at 1:56 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment